ZenHotels.com
Trip.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Walking distance to Nuris Pork Ribs, so quite, nice and friendly staff, Balinese design, no need to turn on AC. Only fit 1 vehicle in parking space. Better you use/ rent motorbike while you are in Ubud. We rented vehicle from Jimbaran to Ubud and renting motorbike from hotel. Will come back again? Off course

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2016 via mobile

This is one of the best places I've stayed in ever! The staff are amazing! We accidentally left our usb stick in the tv, it had a lot of really important files on it. Right away they emailed us and said they could send it to our next hotel. The breakfast is simple but delicious. There is no restaurant but right next door there's a fantastic place that can deliver. The whole place was clean and just gorgeous, including the pool. It was a cool experience to stay in what used to be a traditional Balinese home. Wish we didn't have to leave!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2016

This hotel is only 3 months old and was one of the best hotels we've stayed in Bali. The staff was warm and helpful and the rooms and facilities were up to 4 star levels. Unique Villa is about a 5 min walk to the most popular naughty nuris and 10min drive to the shopping areas ( monkey forest and markets).

One thing i would like to suggest to the owners is to please put up a shower curtain in the bathroom as when one showers in the bathtub the floor gets wet. Besides that, we thought this hotel was great value for money spent.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2016

Very quiet villa only 5 minutes away from Ubud city center in motorbike.
Amazing garden with nice swimming pool in the private villa area.
Breakfast can also be served in the villa. Kindness and availabilty of the staff.
I really appreciated the nice decoration of the room which are equiped with A/C, minibar, TV.
As a way of improvement, I personally found that breakfast could be positively improved. I ordered 2 time pancakes which were served in huge portion and the donough was medium raw. As we were of group of 6 person and the staff was alone to cook us fresh breakfast, it took 45 minutes to have breakfast.
Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing stay and I will definitely recommend the villa!

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 December 2015

We stayed there for a week, and overall we were very pleased with the room and pool area. Grounds were well kept and clean. The Breakfast is ok but a bit overpriced. Laundry is a bit more expensive compared to other places, but the service was excellent. We would be happy to return should we be in the area. As a sidenote, I forgot my shaver there, when we returned to the area two weeks later, I was happy to find that they had kept it for me.

Date of stay: December 2015