Open today: 09:00 - 18:00

Ways to Experience Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)
from US$10.00
from US$59.00
from US$71.49
from US$74.68
1,227 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

Astounding galleries and grounds but whole experience marred by
attendant who followed me around gallery. I was the only person looking round and he stayed right behind me. Then of course he started to tell me where to go next and wouldn’t leave me in peace. I have spent enough time in this part of the world to be used to constant harassment on streets and in shops but in a an art gallery!!

In the grounds this carried on. Do you want to have coffee with us! I had had enough and left. I will try again because there is so much to look at. But please leave people alone to enjoy it.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank sheenw
Reviewed 19 February 2019

My fiancee and I enjoyed the museum and the grounds areas. Very nice collection of Bali and Indonesian Art. Not Air conditioned , but still pleasant and comfortable.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Free to walk round, with a guide available. A pleasant distraction for 30 minutes from the hassle of Ubud

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 17 January 2019

This art museum is set in very beautiful gardens. The entrance cost is quite expensive compared to others as but it includes a free drink in the lovely cafe or restaurant as it shares the grounds with a boutique hotel. The museum holds some very impressive works of Balinese art both modern and old.

Date of experience: January 2019
3  Thank Mark181063
Reviewed 30 December 2018

Very nice and big museum. Good choice if you like visiting museums. Many things about local culture. Also garden of the museum and rice field around is nice to have some walk and to have some rest under the trees. Museum has 3 buildings which are not small as well so you will need some time 1-2 hours or more to spend inside the museum.

Date of experience: December 2018