“Wonderful!”
Review of Zen Bali Spa

Zen Bali Spa
Ranked #128 of 230 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I had a very good massage from a lady on staff. Very respectful, very professional. I liked the shower, towel, soap provided for before and after the massage. Unexpected bonus after was a treat of fruit kabobs and ginger tea. Very good value. I felt safe and respected. Good location in Ubud. Attractive entry and waiting area. The young man taking reservations and payment in the waiting area was delightful to talk with when I was enjoying the fruit and tea. I purchased a one hour massage but longer spa treatments are available.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"class"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

The lobby is nice and with 'Zen' in it. We chose the Lulur Spa and it was great. The rooms were clean and nice. We will definitely visit here again!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I like a strong massage and japan is just the man for the job. Very firm and intuitive, I left feeling extremely relaxed. I'm going back

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very friendly staff and a very good Massage , i had a woman named "Fitri" really very good .
First acupressure points without oil and then with oil .
You can take a shower afterwards. The "sarong" are more than a little small if you ask me and the place could use some new bed cover but apart from than everything was great and very relaxing.
After your treatment they give you a ginger tea and some fruits. I will go back

1  Thank A_Cats_World
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 April 2014

There are lots and lots and lots of spas in Ubud to choose from. I booked here based on price and reviews from Trip Advisor. Luckily I wasn't disappointed and couldn't be happier with my massage, body scrub, flower bath and eye brow wax- all for under $ 20 AUD- BARGIN. The rooms are lovely and clean and the girls where also lovely. I was so impressed that I asked if they have a sister properly as we are off to stay in Seminyak for week- lucky for me they do so i've already booked in there.

1  Thank MVM81