“Made is great!”
Review of High on Bali

High on Bali
Ranked #133 of 210 Outdoor Activities in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Enriched by his experience as a touristic guide for 12 years, Made Sudarsana offers you to discover Bali and its treasures via his trekkings, tours, and services.
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I spent 3 weeks in Bali and always used Made services to go to places, he is a great guy with a great outlook on life. It's always been a pleasure to go to places with him, good conversation, good music in the car and you can feel that he loves his country so much, he enjoys showing you around! I highly recommend too.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Made looked after my friend and myself throughout the 10 days we were in Bali. He is super helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and reliable and I am hoping that he will help us out again when I return to Bali!! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I used Made services as a guide a year ago for a fantastic tour all around Bali for a few days. Made brought us to the most beautiful places, he told us about balinese traditions and made us taste so yummy balinese food :) i also use Made services as a driver sometimes when i need to go to the airport or to the beach with my husband and baby, and he's by far the best and coolest driver around. Also, being married to a french woman, he speaks a little french which makes it easier to communicate when my family come to visit. I highly recommend him !!!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

only cool guide will make ur trip awesome! so, this is one of them. u can also make ur trip different by asking Made about his area, traditions in Kintamany and culture - he`s able to create an interesting personal tour for u. or bring to airport at time in spite of many traffic jams)

1  Thank Rasmini