“Great spot for lunch or dinner!”
Review of Warung Lokal

Warung Lokal
Ranked #276 of 828 Restaurants in Ubud
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have eaten here twice and both times really enjoyed our food. I loved the gado gado on my first visit. The second time we tried the vegetable dumpling soup and found it to be delicious, filled with veggies and fried dumplings. My husband has gotten different meat options on both occasions and really liked them. This will be a spot we are sure to visit every few days for delicious, consistent food and really nice service.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place was recommended by our driver as one of his favourites so we checked it out for an early dinner on our first night.
A great introduction to Balinese food. Great prices, friendly family, and really tasty.
Some vego options, good fruit salad, and tasty juices.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I came here every time I visited Ubud. It's cheap and super yummy. Once the lady even made me a Balinese breakfast and it wasn't on the menu!

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is not a restaurant to visit for a special occasion, but when you want to spare some money and have a nice meal at the same time.
If you choose carefully and order soup and curry, you can spend around IDR 50 each.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

If you are on a budget this is definitely one to try. Had 2 meals and a young coconut for under $5 AUD. Fresh and tasty and good portion size. Run by a local family. Fast service too.