“Inspiring Day with Jonny Freesh”

Raw Food Bali Culinary Classes
Ranked #13 of 37 Food & Drink in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Raw Food Bali offers you the chance to learn all about raw food through our unique Raw Food Classes. Taught by our experienced professional chefs at our private kitchen in the heart of Penestanan close to Ubud, our classes include a nutritional lecture on the benefits of the raw food lifestyle and the demonstration of around five delicious nutritious raw food recipes.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Inspiring Day with Jonny Freesh”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I recently spent an afternoon taking a class at Raw Food Bali, hosted by the delightful and charming Jonny Freesh. We were warmly welcomed with a glass of coconut water and fresh jack fruit. His knowledge and passion of the benefits of a raw food diet was imminent from the onset. We were shown how to prepare numerous dishes while being informed of the benefits of the ingredients and we were encouraged to participate as well. His recipes were innovative and delicious. He has definitely motivated me to eat a healthier diet. I have learnt a great deal and I wholeheartedly would recommend a class with Jonny.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank debsdale

N/W London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great nutritious delicious day”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I very much enjoyed the raw food workshop, there was something for everyone in the range of tasty dishes covered and was hosted by the very passionate and lovely fella Johnny Freesh, I really recommend this to anyone with an interest in a positive eating experience!

Visited February 2014
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome raw food lessons”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was an excellent lesson on raw food.
Jonny certainly knows his stuff & makes the class interesting & interactive.
I don't eat raw diet but do like to make raw desserts.
This is great for anyone that likes to eat healthy, whether you eat clean, Paleo, primal, doesn't matter you will enjoy.
Good work Jonny.

Visited January 2014
Paris, Arkansas
“inspiring and very tasty”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Our course "raw food around the world" was inspiring, tasty, interesting, educational, healthy ... Jon is a teacher with a touch of lightness and goes with the rhythm of the group. Thank you very much for these nice day.

Visited December 2013
Mooloolaba, Australia
“Great Day Spent At Raw Food Bali”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband David and I had a private Swirling,Glazing and Decadent Dessert class with Jonny,we both had a great experience,and thoroughly enjoyed our class.Jonny made us so welcome and put on a great class teaching us the techniques we asked him to show us.We came away with a full tummy great folder with our recipes in, and a lot more knowledge about raw desserts.If going to Bali I highly recommend a trip to Jonny for a raw food class,we will be going back on our next trip.

Visited November 2013

Been to Raw Food Bali Culinary Classes? Share your experiences!