“A gem hidden in an alley way!”

Jiwa Raga Spa & Wellness
Ranked #62 of 226 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Over the course of 3 weeks that I stayed in Ubud, we checked out different spa places (I mean, there are so many!). Jiwa Spa is definitely on the top of my list. I am very glad that my husband spotted it on our walk.

The ladies were very nice and professional at the spa. My husband tried the four hand massage, while I had the traditional Balinese massage. We had no complaints, definitely one of the better massages we've gotten in Bali. The prices are very competitive. My favorite part is that they let you you select your own massage oil out of the three available choices. I believe they were flower, traditional, and lemon.

I highly recommend this place.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"bali"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 2 February 2014

On our first day of our first visit to Bali, we arrived in ubud after a long flight. Based on the reviews we booked a 2 hour treatment at Jiwa Raga Spa and Welness. It was such a wonderful experience that we came back twice in 3 days! All the fabulous reviews are absolutely true, I don't know what to Add except that you can feel that they make a great team and they create a great energy for their treatments, that's the added value!

Thank you so much, blessings to the whole team

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Wayan and the girls are a great cultural experience in Bali . Not only do they perform soothing, relaxing therapy, be it deep tissue, relaxation, reflexology or other forms of treatment, but their friendly calm demeanour sets a very special setting. I will be going back as soon as I can and Ubud and Jiwa Raga are dear to our hearts, thanks to all, Steve

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Jiwa Raga Spa and Wellness is located behind the Perama bus station on Jl Hanoman, follow the signs and path (it's a little hard to find at first but search and you will be richly rewarded). We have been coming to Bali for many years and feel blessed to have met Wayan, she is a lovely caring person with healing hands. Jiwa Raga is clean, calming and excellent value. Congratulations Wayan and your team on your first anniversary (it's well deserved). My wife and I recommend everyone to visit this hidden gem when in Ubud.

1  Thank bassbin
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2013

There isn't a better massage in town. Jiwa Raga is a delightful surprise at the end of an obscure path. First look for the Perama Bus Station. Then follow the banners through the bus station parking lot, past the restaurant, down the little lane to the left, and suddenly you step into the oasis of calm, Jiwa Raga. Wayan has expanded her staff to meet growing popular demands.

I referred my daughter and her new husband when they honeymooned in Bali last month. They opted for the 3 1/2 hour Royal Spa Treatment. A picture is worth a thousand words. I got a shot of them as they finished. They were nearly vegetative! Definitely noodlish!

3  Thank Sherry B