“Great food and they love children!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mamaya Bali Ubud

Mamaya Bali Ubud
Ranked #418 of 714 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food and they love children!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

We ate here tonight and all five of us loved it.

My 7 year old loved her chocolate milkshake, my 11 year old really enjoyed the ribs and my toddler got her own special melamine bowl and spoon!

And when she started running around the staff picked her up and showed her the fish so I could finish my meal in peace.

Loved it!

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
日本
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My best in Ubud Bali”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

So, good food and good smile.Then price was also great value considerably.
I recommend that you go by all means.

Visited June 2013
Hue, Vietnam
“Delicious food, friendly staff and good prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here twice during our week in Ubud. The menu has a mixture of Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese meals. I am a big fan of Japanese food and Japanese I was suitably impressed by their chicken katsu and also the miso soup, the bbq ribs were also some of the best I tried while in town. They seem to have noted the criticism about loud music as during our visits they played quiet relaxing tunes. My recommendation for Mamaya is to go in a group order lots and share a bit of everything, my wife and I were shocked by how much food wearemmanaged to eat their on our second visit, the food really is that good.

Visited June 2013
WA
“Tasty and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

One of the new eating places on the Jl Sanggigan strip, Mamaya has a lot of competition. We were the only diners, so service was very attentive. Food was very tasty, with the Balinese chicken a standout. I didn't mind that it came without rice, but my husband was surprised. We appreciated the complimentary starter of Japanese pickled vegetables, and the small fruit platter to finish. Friendly and good value. Extensive menu.
We will be back, especially as they asked for feedback to improve. Only slight problem was over loud music.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham
“Perfectly good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

This place always seems empty but having eaten here I don't understand why. Food is good ( Chinese Indonesian) and prices very reasonable service was excellent . Seating at the front has good view of road and further back in a garden area. When you have "done" Naughty Nuri's give Mamaya a try.

• Visited April 2013