“Tyr's Somalogy session is awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taksu Healing Haven
Ranked #18 of 197 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our holistic practitioners will guide you on a journey of inner exploration, healthier lifestyles, personal development, healing, creative expressions and ways to delve deeply into your multi-dimensional self. Conveniently located in central Ubud with free parking, each individual healing room has comfortable tables, air conditioning and soft lighting. You can relax in a peaceful healing space that allows you to relax your body and mind, sinking deeply into a magical healing journey. Modalities include Access Consciousness Bars™; Access Consoiusness™ Body Processes, Energetic Facelifts & Money Clearings; Life Coaching; Reiki, Ozone Steam Sauna; Ozone Therapy; Eternal Breath; Traditional Chinese Medicine; Japanese Facelift Massage; Tuina; and Holistic Treatment of Yoga and Sports Injuries. All facilitators connect to your individual needs for a sincere, respectful and unifying experience to enhance your innate ability to heal.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tyr's Somalogy session is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I didn't quite know what to expect and I am pleased to say I got sooo much out of this session. Seeing the before and after photos and videos we took in the session really showed me how much better I was after the session with my posture, looking younger, charisma, power, and presence. I felt like a different person and I have seen many massage therapists and physio and chiropractors who are great too but Tyr really got to the root of my issues straight away. I've taken away the exercises too and using them daily.

He made it easy for me to understand, and I laughed at some of his jokes and explanations as he made it accessible for me to connect with. He's a cool guy and I would recommend him immensely. I no longer feel like the hunch back of Notre Dam ha ha... I am keen to check out his youthing classes too.

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Azriela

Ennis, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“"Shervin - The Apollo of Ubud"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The greatest gift I received from my trip to Ubud was experiencing "Sound Medicine" concerts with Shervin and various members of the Bali Sound Healers Collective. Wow - what a trip! Every session brought me so deep into a meditative state that I went to somewhere far beyond the sound. Although invisible the sound dazzled my mind with epic illuminating journeys, leaving me with a profound sense of inner peace. A calmness and serenity I've never felt before.
It was these group sessions that inspired me to take a private session with Shervin and I'm so glad I did. Having suffered for several years with M.E. , neutropenia and a plethora of other illnesses......I thankfully found a therapy that not only gave instant gratification, it has set me on a path of continuous health improvement. Well that's what my energy levels and blood test results indicate! With his gentle manner, vast knowledge and exceptional skill, Shervin, proceeded to use tuning forks on various accupressure points creating a vibration deep within the body triggering healing at a cellular level. I could feel it there and then that a huge shift had taken place both physically and emotionally as a great sense of relief washed over me.
It's like accupuncture without the needles and some other magic thrown in for an all encompassing therapy.
Shervins treatments are a prescription for healing of body, mind and soul. In Ancient Greece, Apollo was both the god of music and medicine, I can wholeheartedly say that Shervin is the Apollo of Ubud.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Jenny K
Leominster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tyr's "youthing" class ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I met Tyr at the well known healing centre of "the sanctuary" in Thailand last year. I did a one week "Somology" course with him and learned alot about posture, walking properly and his unique technique of realigning the fascia if the body to achieve very remarkable results in posture, immediate energy elevation and in every case an actual heightening of 2 inches and more! Tyr himself is a thriving example of the efficacy of his teachings as he is actually about 20 years older than he looks, it's astonishing really!
Seeing him flourish with his classes and treatments here in the healing heaven of ubud is no surprise as he is a master amongst masters and a teacher of teachers. Proudly speaking not only for myself but for a class of graduates that are living a better life for meeting this man, it's with great pleasure that I give him a full five star rating and ten out of ten if I could. Please head down to Taksu without hesitation to "youth" your way to health with Tyr Throne, youthing master.

3 Thank Jestercat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A sublime hour with Shervin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is an experience not to be missed. Shervin truly works from his heart giving you the most magical experience. His skill and knowledge of his art matched with his intuition take you on a subliminal journey. Shervin embraces you no matter where you are in your life and brings you back into a place of peace. His work seems so 'simple', yet is it so very powerful with his acupressure techniques, singing bowls, scents and colour. He just knows what you need at that point in time. Love your work, Shervin. Thank you for bringing your passion into my world.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chantal V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An amazing place-- don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

When recently in Ubud, I had the opportunity to visit Tasksu several times and had wonderful experiences there. First of all, the setting is absolutely spectacular! The grounds are beautiful and the pathway back to the spa area is unlike anything I've ever seen. I had several spa treatments which were wonderful. The menu options and food are also outstanding. We had some other good meals while in Ubud, but none were better than the lunches and dinners I had at Taksu. The people there are also very friendly and helpful. It truly is a haven and well worth the visit, whether you're going for a class, a spa treatment or a meal.

Visited June 2014