“Worst massage ever!!!”

Ranked #102 of 205 Spas & Wellness in Ubud
Brussels, Belgium
“Worst massage ever!!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and me visited this Spa today. We both took the Balinese Aromatic massage for 60 minutes. About 30 minutes later both masseuses stopped and said: 'it's finnish'. So we tought they understood is wrong about the 60 minutes. When we came down to pay we had to pay the full price (2x 100000 roepies). Not that 100000 roepies more or less are gonna kill us but it just wasn't honest! It was a rip-off!!! About the massage itself: for my wife the massage was ok. Not bad but not awesome. What my masseuse did wasn't massaging me. She was just rubbing my back. I had many massages in my life (like last year i had loads of them in Thailand) and so far this is MY WORST MASSAGE EVER!!!!!

Visited November 2013

Nairobi, Kenya
“Great.....”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

I love that massage, i love that staff, everthing good... but all of staff should make standard for that massage... because i have been there 4 time with my friends.. and we feel always different, everyone has different preasure, some good, some very weak.....
But i love come there,,

denpasar
“Nice massage.. nice staff”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed stay there...! I have been there 3 time, some staff very good, but some staff very low massage, i feel nothing because that massage too weak, i like the therapys with name komang. She's very good, friendly, and beutifully, so for you guys let's come there try those massage and choose your therapys.

denpasar
“Nice massage, nice staff”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I really enjoyed stay there..!! I have been in there 3 time, some staff very good massage, but some staff very low massage, I feel nothing because that massage too weak. I like the therapys with name komang. She's very good, friendly,and beautiful, so for you guys let's come there try those massage and choose your therapys!

Visited October 2013