“Great Online Store for Essential Oil Lovers”

Blue Stone Botanicals
Ranked #15 of 113 Shopping in Ubud
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the village of Ubud, on the island of Bali, Blue Stone Botanicals' premium quality Essential Oils for Aromatherapy, healing Lip & Body Balms, botanically infused Body Oils, and naturally cleansing Balinese Bath Soap are hand-prepared in time-honored tradition using 100% natural ingredients (and no palm oil!).
Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Online Store for Essential Oil Lovers”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Bought some essential oil (Grapefruit and Relax), Air Mist (Lavender-Cananga), and VCO online on bluestonebotanicals.com. The admin, Rose, very helpfull and friendly, she immediately inform Me that Grapefruit EO out of stock and ask me some essential oil to exchange. I choose Lemon and it has suuper fresh aroma the first time open the bottle cap. Got Tea Tree essential oil as a Bonus too.
The package came in thigh plastic sealing to cover all the items which is very neat.

Really love the Lavender-Cananga Air Mist bring it everywhere now. Its remind me of fresh morning air in Bali.

1 Thank Febri t

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Don't miss it !”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A great place to shop for 100% pure essential oils and soaps. They have fantastic range of body/room mists ...... heavenly !
Will visit again !

Visited June 2014
Surabaya, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely products, great service!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

For the past three months, I'm in my quest for local natural/organic products. Yes, it's a little bit hard to find a good natural product in Indonesia. But Bali has great sources.
Few weeks ago, i shopped online and decided to buy 2 bottles of rain mist from Blue Stone. I got a quick reply from Lita. How lucky I am, they gave me a Sweet Orange Essential Oil as a bonus! And actually it's on my wishlist. THANK YOU, Lita and the crew!
When the package arrived, it came with a personal note. I love how they make customer feels so special. And the mist smells great too!
I wish Blue Stone has more range of products, especially body care. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work!

2 Thank Ratih F
Yogyakarta, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Love their product and their shop!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Bought some lip balm and a friend bought the lavender body oil. Love the smells and love how it feels! Their cute shop was also a comfortable place to peruse around. The shopkeeper was super nice and helpful :)

Visited May 2014
4 Thank alfina s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“hidden treasure”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I bought lemon grass lip balm the last time I went to their store in Ubud last week, I love the smell and how it feels on my lip. I would love to try other products like massage oil or body balms with different smells for sure x)

Visited May 2014