“Great Food, But Small Portions”
Review of Living Food Lab

Living Food Lab
Ranked #31 of 35 Dessert in Ubud
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I'm at Hubud quite often, so I pop into the Living Food Lab quite often. Overall, the food is very good. I've had a few different smoothies and juices, several raw desserts, and a couple lunch items.

My only complaint is that the lunch portion sizes are tiny. Basically the size of an appetizer at best. Yes, I could buy more food, but I have to knock them down a star on value.

Will I eat there again? Absolutely. However, it's likely I'll have a few snacks before I go.

There are newer reviews for Living Food Lab

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Hard to find it, not signposted, just hidden away on the 2nd floor and back of a building opposite Monkey Village. When you find it; it's worth it, quiet and peaceful, very civilised, no obnoxious smokers. Some very thin people walking around, and some very quintessential raw yuppie types!

The raw pizza wasn't amazing (way too rich; a very large chunk of pesto) and not served with side salad; the raw green juice was not freshly prepared, served from a vat, yet I would love to try some of the other delights. The chocolate mousse, was amazing, and at 10 000RPH, cheap (tiny serving works best). I love the concept. Overall, I would definitely hang out here for the day. Everyone had out their laptops, and looked very busy pseudo-working, and pseudo-looking cool!

2  Thank marknorth_1
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Very small range, but DELICIOUS healthy raw treats & juices etc! I was shocked by how cheap it was & the views of the rice fields were just gorgeous! Slightly hard to find, not where Google said, you'll find it on the right side of the road just before the monkey Forrest behind hubud.

2  Thank RebekahKate
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Love to hang out at this place! Great salad bar, amazing desserts (i especially love the nanaimo bar!) and yummy juices and smoothies! I also LOVE the protein bar - best in town!
Beautiful view over the rice fields (in the middle of Ubud where you the least expect them!), cosy atmosphere and a great workspace (it's next to Hubud- coolest workspace ever!).
The cafe owner Avara also offers raw food workshops, great if you want to know more!
Lovely staff, nice and clean, always fresh produce! Thank you!

2  Thank Lalisita
Reviewed 4 December 2013

So glad as a raw foodie that I discovered this amazing place ,pleasant staff,peaceful little garden and lovely raw dishes .The salad was huge and delish with tahini and sesame dressing ,excellent traditional herbal turmeric drink which I enjoyed while swinging myself in the garden swing.I usually don't like any raw deserts but the chocolate dessert was just lovely . All those 3 for RM 19.40 or 70000 rupiah very ,very reasonable .
Just love this place my definite lunch stop.

2  Thank asjahstrina

Been to Living Food Lab? Share your experiences!