I recently stayed in a Deluxe Room overlooking the pool and rice fields. Pool was great and the resort, set in the rice fields, was very spacious and quite. A great place to stay and I would definitely stay there again. If you stay in the hotel, make sure you book the deluxe rooms overlooking the pool. All the staff were smiling and eager to greet you. The room was good and the balcony also good. Whilst I was there they installed a shower curtain in the bathroom, but still no towel rack or toilet roll holder.
Breakfast was a fixed menu of American, Indonesian or Continental - and the staff would not deviate from the stated items. I am sure it would not hurt the hotel if the staff allowed you to have a piece of toast with your Indonesian breakfast - but No! The staff in the restaurant need training in removing empty plates - all plates were left on the table until you exited the restaurant. The restaurant was not busy - the staff did not seem to understand that quality service means that once you complete a course the plates should be removed.
Despite my minor negative comments, I would still highly recommend the Agung Raka Resort and bungalows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- elcome to Bali Agung Raka Resort and Villa, the new modern minimalist Resort are built to complement the landscape that surrounds it, providing a sensational feeling of being in a beautiful village, with a stunning sunset view from the rice terrace. Located at Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud - Bali, it just 10 minutes walking distance to Monkey Forest in Ubud. Bali Agung Raka Resort and Villa consist of 20 villas (one and two bedrooms villa) and 25 guest rooms inclusive of Superior and Deluxe Rooms located on 1st and 2nd floor. All guest rooms are set within building, 2-storey high with staircase access. Ideal for family holiday, honeymoon couple, groups of friends and more. Most of our villas are designed to mimic the general shape of a Balinese rice-barn, which has its lower space utilized as living space, and a bedroom on the second floor. Our villas are mostly constructed of wooden structure, bamboo, and thatched roof, which provide a stable cool temperature throughout the day, while an air conditioning system is in place in each room to further adjust it according to our guests' preference. As added convenience feature, some of our villas are equipped with kitchenettes, and every room is equipped with telephone, mini bar, and a television set. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Agung Raka Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agung Raka Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Agung Raka Hotel
- Agung Raka Resort & Villas Ubud, Bali