“Best food in Bali!!!”

The Elephant Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #39 of 780 Restaurants in Ubud
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Open all day every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the elephant serves earth friendly food and drinks that are delicious and healthy and created with an eye towards sustainability. As an accredited member of the slow food movement we use organic, local and ethical produce to create vegetarian and vegan food of the highest quality. As well as the food, come and enjoy the tranquil environment of our open air restaurant overlooking picturesque campuhan ridge and the ricefields and rivers below. We make great cocktails and antipasti to enjoy at the end of a long day sightseeing or healthy breakfasts and lunches to fuel you up. At night our candle lit colonial decor and dj-curated playlists give the bar and restaurant a romantic vibe. Western standards or cooking, service, hygiene and style, but in a relaxed and friendly environment with charming Balinese staff
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Wonderful views,staff,food of course, such a relaxing afternoon,try the gnocchi with burnt sage butter yum, we also loved spaghetti with verges . Also the deserts .

1  Thank cecila
There are newer reviews for The Elephant Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

The Elephant was a few doors down from my hotel. I loved the getaway where I could go and chill out. Amazing food. The raw chocolate pie I highly recommend. Great salads too. Everything looked amazing.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

After an amazing treatment up the road at Bali Botanica Day Spa this was the perfect place to stop and enjoy an amazing salad it was so full of flavour and full of super fresh produce add a juice and you feel incredible, if thats not enough you also have a view of Campuan Hill this restaurant is tucked away and is the perfect place to retreat from the tourists in Ubud town centre.

1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Lovely atmosphere with a relaxed feel and good views. A good selection of vegetarian food and wonderful juices. Would visit again

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I enjoyed an amazing lunch at The Elephant last Tuesday. The setting is beautiful with the open air restaurant looking out over the hotel grounds and fields beyond. The service is attentive but not in your face. Menu recommendations are good and the variety of vegetarian dishes available is awe inspiring.
I decided to start with the bruschetta as the gyoza was not available. The ciabatta bread was crispy, the tomatoes were full of flavour & the onion & basil well balanced. For my main meal I had selected the laksa which was full of vegetables, puffed tofu, bean sprouts and a nice coconut milk sauce. Could have done with a bit more chilli but I am a bit of a chilli fiend so most people would no doubt find the amount of kick adequate.
Would highly recommend this restaurant and their breakfast menu looks incredible. I will definitely back on my next trip!

1  Thank Katt