This is a gorgeous location, and a beautiful facility. I will say that it is best for romantic couples. We were there with our adult kids, and it is very secluded, it was a bit odd for us. They do provide transportation to town, however this is not a place where you can go mingle with others. Each room is a hide-away, great for lovers. The villa we rented stated it was two bedroom, with a living room, 4800 sq ft. I imagined a large home type of environment. It was really two bedrooms, each its own little building, and the living room was down near the pool, which was really an outdoor living room set up. There wasn't a place for us to hang out as a family. The outdoor living area did not have a TV or anything, so I suppose we could have all gone there and just talked, but it was a bit odd. We ended up just going to our own separate bedroom cubes which were not connected. The bathrooms were not well maintained, the shower and sink did not drain well at all. There were a lot of bugs. Also our closet lights didn't work. They ended up sending an engineer to our room, who removed the entire fixture and dead bugs poured out all over my clothes. The staff was wonderful, however the breakfast was just alright. We did not have any other meals there, since we wanted to have a bit more interaction with the public, so we went into town for all other meals. Also, the beds were so hard I could not believe it, very uncomfortable. Beautiful environment, location....but best for lovers who want to be alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa at Ubud is a refreshing retreat that takes travellers away from the demands of modern living. Gently nestled on a serene parcel of landscape above the flow of the Ayung River, a total of 23 luxuriously appointed villas offer total privacy from the outside world. Each villa is set within its own tropical compound with a private pool and open-style bathroom. Tastefully themed interiors draw attention to the artistic heritage of the Indonesian archipelago. All villas feature a gourmet kitchen and other high-end facilities to ensure that every stay is one of pure indulgence. A newly launched Spa environment, designed to focus on personal wellness, incorporates five treatment pavilions, a small restaurant, an infinity edge swimming pool and a series of inspiration decks. The Dining Corner is an intimate restaurant at the property offering sweeping valley views and a signature menu of authentic Thai cuisine. Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa do not accommodate children under 16 years old ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa Hotel Ubud
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa And Spa
- Kayumanis Ubud Private Villa & Spa Bali