Overall our stay was very nice and we would definitely go back. First I will talk about the good then the bad.
Service is very good, friendly staff always willing to help and address you with a smile and pleasant welcome. Breakfast is really good offering an omelette bar, vegetarian option, fruits and dessert. The property is huge and overall the decor is amazing, very bali wood. The rooms are big and lots of different styles. We first stayed in one room then we switched to another room. This is the bad part. The first room they gave us was big, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bathtub and shower. Very nice room but full of ants everywhere even in the bed. Unfortunately we checked in after midnight so they were not able to switch our room until the next morning. I am deathly afraid of ants and Ubud (bali) definitely has a lot of them, everywhere all different sizes. The staff switched our room no problem and let us check the new room before committing. The other bad is the location. It's very nice if you like privacy but we would have preferred to stay in the center. Although they offer a shuttle which is definitely nice. The reason we chose this hotel initially was because it had good wifi which we needed for work and they did not disappoint. Overall we really enjoyed our stay especially for the price, the hotel is definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion Hotel & Spa is one of Bali's rare gems. Set in a tropical lush green park estate, it offers outstanding hospitality and the extensive facilities of a luxury resort. The Mansion is a registered five stars luxury hotel. The Mansion is situated in the artist community of Penestanan on the Sayan Ridge just a few minutes drive from the centre of Ubud, the island's cultural centre. The Mansion Resort has been nominated by the prestigious Conde Nast Traveler as the World's 100 Best New Hotel, 2004 Hot List, is selected by Luxury Group since 2006, and is choosen by National Geographic Traveler Indonesia as one of 20 favourite hotels, may 2010. Hotels were chosen throughout Indonesia based on the following criteria: service; unique hotel personality; environment and social awareness; online booking facilities; architecture and views; safety and security; value for money. Heaven & Earth Spa at The Mansion Resort has been awarded by the prestigious "World Luxury Spa Awards" as "Best Luxury Hotel Spa - Country Winner 2011" and "Best Luxury Medical Spa - Country Winner 2012" , and was recently selected by Conde Nast Johansens 2013 in its epicurean collection of Luxury Spa. Experience the ultimate in massage and healing rituals at Heaven & Earth, The Mansion's celebrated spa facility. Treatments are drawn from the most traditional therapies to the most comprehensive selection of modern medical spa therapies to rekindle your Body, Health, Beauty, Mind & Senses. Guests at The Mansion can enjoy a unique culinary experience reminiscent of classic dining ambiance. In an ornate setting, perfect for celebrating a special occasion or important announcement, dining at The Mansion offers the ultimate in ambience, service and attention to detail. At Indochine, savour the unique combination of Asian & Continental nouvelle cuisine, an ideal location for a select dinner or gathering. Cafe La Terrace offers a casual menu in an airy conservatory, decorated with an impressive array of art selected from The Mansion's private collection.Sia Pacific region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansion Resort Hotel And Spa
- The Mansion Hotel Ubud
- Mansion Hotel Ubud
- The Mansion Resort Hotel & Spa Ubud, Bali