“Bali tour”

Bali Must Be Crazy
Ranked #50 of 348 Tours in Ubud
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Bali must be CRAZY, offering you the private day tours, sharing day tours, and some activities with reasonable tariffs, friendly drivers/guides, scenic view itinerary! We can help you to discover all Bali in 3-5 days ONLY! You can meet us in Hubud (about 30 meters away from Monkey Forest Ubud). Kindly drop us an sms, or a message in WhatsApp or in Viber, in advance :) See you!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Bali tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

By sheer luck I ended up in this very cosy Guest house in Ubud-Bali, Staff are very extremely welcoming. I was supposed to stay at this hostel just for a couple of days but I ended up prolonging my staying for 7 days. Wayan, the local guide is one of the best guide I ever had, multilingual, very approachable, decent, and cordial. he showed me the whole island around, we even visited some non-touristic attraction that I am glad they remain like that, unspoiled, and at night time we used to sing the night away with his guitar. lovely!!!!!
Soni Guest house is unmissable, so if you are planning to visit Ubud you must stay there!!!!!!! and make sure you have Wayan as your local guide. Suksuma!!!!

Visited January 2014
9 Thank Victor R

Orsay, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Easy and unique way to discover Bali with nice people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

We spent one day with Esti and Wayan to discover Ubud and its area. We are delighted by this visit. These guides do care about providing a rich and memorable experience, based on your hobbies and wishes. Should you be a music fan or a cooking amateur, they will try to suggest a program that matches with your centres of interest. Perfect practice of French, But both speak English as well. Should you want a stressless, simple way to discover Balinese customs, habits, do not hesitate to contact them. These very nice people will do their very best to build a unique program for you. Their site: www.balimustbecrazy.com

Visited February 2014