All reviewsyoga barnview restaurantfruit carvingrice fieldsmonkey forestgarden suitethe actual hotelmorning walkfree activitiesminutes walk awaylush gardensspecial thankshustle and bustlebeautiful hotelafternoon tealoved this hotelrestaurant staff
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Don't hesitate to book The Plataran Ubud. I can honestly say this was the best hotel experience I have ever had. The staff cannot do enough to assist their holiday visitors, taxis, excursions, even finding a doctor when needed. On the last night I organized a surprise valentines dinner for my partner set in the rice field within the resort. The staff went above and beyond anything I could have wished for. They even surprised me with a bunch of red roses and rose petals in our bath when we returned to our room. The food was excellent as was the spa services offered. We tried almost all of them, including my husband! We will return to the resort again without hesitation. Thank you everyone at the Plataran.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn A
plataranindonesia, Director of Sales at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Carolyn,
What a wonderful review, yes we are fortunate to have a team that is truly passionate about the job and looking after our guests the best they can. They will be thrilled to read and hear about your comments. We are thrilled as well that you had such a memorable stay with a Plataran Valentine celebration as one of the highlights of your visit. We wish you a safe trip back home. With best regards from me and our staff and are looking forward to welcome you back when you come to Bali again

Iwan Sitompul
Corporate Director Sales & Marketing
Plataran Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This place is fantastic, incredibly clean and brand new. Everything works as it should, the infinity pool overlooking the rice fields is a dream, the gym is small but is perfect and beautiful also overlooking the rice fields. I've been to a lot of hotels in Ubud, near the yoga barn and for this price it is the absolute best. We stayed at the standard room and got upgraded to the villa which was great but the standard room was so nice there was no need to upgrade in my opinion. Look at the hotel photos on the website. That's exactly what you're gonna get, which is so refreshing for Bali. The staff I must say, were perfect, attentive and absolutely non intrusive. This place is a little place of heaven really close to the barn. Book without thinking twice, it does not get any better.

• Stayed: December 2013
plataranindonesia, Director of Sales at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear reviewer,
Thank you so much for your review which is a response to our heart as it is a compliment for all what we stand for to offer guests a Plataran experience. Located in busy street of Jalan Hanoman in the centre of Ubud, our hotel is the only one that still has the rice field and the house of Pura Beji Dalam Alit (Beji Temple), known to be the oldest Hindu Temple in Peliatan Village which until now open to the local community from surrounding villages to perform their daily prayer for the safety of the members of families working at this hotel; the safety for the land and safety for the guests, which are the basic roots of our operational philosophy.

More than just accommodation, whichever, Plataran hotels you choose to stay, this daily ritual is being carried out in accordance with the religion of the people in that respective location. It is exactly the same in Plataran’s new project in Bromo East Java, where a Hindu people temple named "Plataran Hulun Basuki Luhur Tengger Bromo”, the temple simply symbolizes Happiness, Prosperity and Virtue of Tengger people is now being built on the top of Plataran hill just before the entrance to the resort.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in Ubud or at any Plataran hotels, be it in Plataran Borobudur, Plataran Komodo Resort, Plataran Komodo Phinisi Vessels, Plataran Canggu Bali and/or Plataran Puncak.

With kind regards
Iwan Sitompul
Corporate Director Sales & Marketing
Plataran Hotels & Resorts Indonesia

Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a day, and it was very refreshing! The staff are very friendly. They remember my name by the time I arrived there. Very close to ubud centre and Yoga barn. The room was very clean, spacious, and have had a magnificent view! Oh, and the fitness in the middle of rice field sensation is a must try! Highly recommended hotel! Bravo!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
plataranindonesia, Manager at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review on Plataran Ubud. We enjoyed having you stay with us, and we welcome you and your friends back to Plataran Indonesia anytime in the near future.
Best wishes for 2014

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed there for only a night but everything was better than we expected. We managed to get 2 rooms on a last minute booking thanks to Eka, the Sales Manager there. The hotel is within walking distance to Ubud town, it looks quite ordinary from the entrance but once your walk pass the lobby it's very impressive with nice landscape and the hotel is built right next to paddy fields with an infinity pool. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated with the stunning view of the pad fields. The staff there was very friendly and engaging. The breakfast was great. It was a good value for what we paid and hopefully the rate would stay that way. Overall a very delightful experience and would definitely stay in Plataran again on our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
plataranindonesia, Manager at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for positive review and staying with us! I will be sure to pass your comments on the to the entire team especially Eka from Sales. We look forward to welcoming you back to Plataran Hotels in the near future. Best wishes for 2014

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I moved to this hotel from another hotel in Ubud with slow WiFi connection, and experienced 'No WiFi' twice. The hotel management loaned me a wireless router after I complained about the lost data. I would not recommend this hotel if you need a reliable internet connection for your business. If you are just looking for a great get away from big city envirnment, I certinly recommend this hotel. Services are really the first class, and I truly enjoyed my 3 nights stay EXCEPT for the bad WiFi.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Thaiahh

Dear Valued Guest,
Serving the best is our philosophy and thank you for staying with us and enjoying our first class service and great hotel. We sincerely apologize for our wifi that did not work well when you stayed with us in Ubud not with standing our wifi was installed and maintained by one of the top Bali contractors in this field.
We will keep taking good comments like yours for our continuous improvements for the benefits of our guests and further your valued input has been taken on board by the contractor for their immediate action.

Again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you with improved wifi performance.