All reviews yoga barn view restaurant fruit carving rice fields monkey forest garden suite the actual hotel morning walk free activities minutes walk away lush gardens special thanks afternoon tea hustle and bustle beautiful hotel loved this hotel the main street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I think on first arriving at the hotel after a long flight I was a bit weary and it didn't live up to my expectations from the front of the hotel from the street not impressed.
But that is where that ends the hotel stretches out at the back beautifully away from all the noise of the street my wife and I had a very lovely time and the experience was magical.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Manager-PlataranUbud, Manager at Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Paul D,

Warmest greetings from Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa,

Thank you very much for your great feedback, your feedback is essential to our ability to continue to improve our service.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the experience at our hotel and most importantly the signature services provided by all teams. We shared your feedback with the entire team and they were delighted to hear such great comments. Thank you for motivating our team and sharing your review.

We would like to thank you for considering our hotel as your holiday destination in Ubud

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is the second review I post of this incredible place that has become my home in Ubud every time I come. Thank you Shanti, Widi and Mery for all your kindness, support and impeccable service. Thank you, Fisson for being one of the funnest, most attentive people and helping me out with every arrangement.

As time goes by, I’m forgetting names, but the entire hotel staff - has become my extended family. They are one of the most professional, kindest crews I’ve ever seen.

I love everything about Plataran - the comfort, the location, the people, the beautiful setting. Although the entrance is located on one of the busiest streets in Ubud, the actual rooms are far from the main street, surrounded by jungle and rice fields. It’s so close - within walking distance - of all the best restaurants and temples. It’s also close to Yoga Barn, one of the best, most well known places for yoga + massages in Ubud.

Thanks to all the Plataran staff for making my stay amazing every time. You guys rock! Keep up the beautiful work!

If you’re looking for a beautiful, comfortable, and affordable ALL-IN-ONE place to stay in Ubud - THIS SHOULD BE YOUR TOP CHOICE.

Room Tip: best location, all-in-one, get one of the suites if within your budget
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Andrea B,

Warmest Greetings from Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa,

We are truly delighted to read your kind words and praises about our hotel.

It is a great reward to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay with us and to learn that all the team has made all the necessary to provide you with such a wonderful experiences. Thank you also for highlighting our dedicated team especially, Shanti, Widi, Merry and all the staffs who has made your Plataran True Indonesian Icon an extra special one.

We are looking forward to welcome you back soonest,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great view from the breakfast restaurant with a nice selection of food. However the shower over the bath arrangement needed grab rails. There was a grubby, broken plastic mat in the bath with was more slippery than the bathtub itself. We requested two extra pillows but were only permitted one - the person I spoke to understood my request, but wimply would not provide two extra pillows???? We arrived to check in when the staff were clustered around a desk and were asked to wait for someone to be available??? We were told the afternoon tea would be brought to our room, but when I asked I was told I had to go back to the front of the hotel for afternoon tea. I use a walking stick and didn't feel up to it. Given that I was standing in the restaurant by the accommodation when making this request, I do think they could have given us afternoon tea there!!

Stayed: September 2018

Dear Karen M,

Warmest greetings from Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa,

We shared your feedback with the entire team. Thank you for motivating our team and sharing your review.

We have noted your detailed feedback and your feedback is a part our motivation for our team to be always continuously improve to delivered great services to our guest.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We checked in for 2 nights in this hotel and we are really impressed. The service is 5 stars with the best crew ever. People here will do anything to help you enjoying the stay. The food was nice with tons of selection. Will come back for sure!!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear alexnath1988,

Warmest greetings from Plataran Ubud Hotel & Spa,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the experience at our hotel. We shared your feedback with the entire team and they were delighted to hear such great comments. Thank you for motivating our team and sharing your review.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very good location and great service..the rooms were clean and tidy also the food in the restaurant was great, the service also excellent it was the best experience stay during my trip in ubud..for sure will come again on my next vacation.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family