We stayed here for 4 days and his hotel was charming from the start. It is in a definite Balinese style but with a very chic, modern twist to it. Our room was lovely, very simple but with everything you need in it, including an umbrella and a shopping basket. Our room was a ground floor one overlooking the main pool and, because hardly anybody seemed to be there although the hotel was full, it felt like we had it all to ourselves. The feel of the place was very relaxed and natural (slightly too relaxed in the case of restaurant service but put it down to cultural differences). Very nice paths to walk through and excellent reception staff. A joy of a stay and having come here straight from Kuta it made us wonder why on earth we decided to ever go to Kuta in the first place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Theese exclusive private villa offers ten individually-designed spacious one bedroom villas and twelve more two-bedroom, three-bedroom, four-bedroom villas with locally-crafted furnishings reflecting Balinese and Javanese influences. Long glass windows and doors mirror the bamboo hand-woven ceiling of the room and view the green tropical garden at staggering ravine or rice terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kajane Mua Private Villa And Mansion
- Kajane Mua Private Villa & Mansion Hotel Ubud
- KajaNe Mua Private Villa & Mansion Ubud, Bali