I stayed in Tunjung Mas for 5 nights by myself. I wanted to visit the Yoga Barn and was not disappointed; only 5 minutes walk from the Barn and a lovely, relaxing place to stay. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. My room was massive and well equipped and the bathroom was the biggest I've ever stayed in. My beautiful balcony overlooked bamboo and the gorgeous gardens and I was very happy with my stay. TM may not be the newest of hotels which shows in some places but it is still amazing value for money and was a welcoming place to stay. The staff are all super friendly and are what make this hotel special. The absolute highlight for me though was the massages with Komang in the spa. Again, the spa is not the most luxurious to look at but Komang gave the best massages of my life!!!! I arrived with chronic hip pain but skipped out 3 massages later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Resort Ubud Bali