Really pretty set up. Traditional Balinese style. Lovely lady running the show. We booked double but actually wanted twins and she gave us a room choice. We had a lovely balcony and view. One thing was just one room had no mosquito nets on window. And rooms have fans not AC, this was fine for me.
She did my friends laundry for next to nothing and we had delicious breakfast there. One morning was pancakes, the other was eggs. Only thing is, you don't order from a menu so if you're fussy, you've no choice but we loved it.
It was walking distance to monkey temple and main street in ubud.
Really pleasant setting, people and place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows And Resort Ubud, Bali