There's a fine line between rustic, and plain old and dirty. Tunjung mas has crossed that line. I paid extra to stay on the top floor of a bungalow. The room is huge, but apart from the bed, the other furnitures are tiny and mouldy (ie bed, shelf). The bathroom is strangely rectangular such that the toilet is at the rear end. It's looks so scary I cannot fathom the thought of visiting it at night. Ants are everywhere. For the price of us$66 living in this hut, there is plenty of better options in ubud. Try tegal sari just across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows is ideal and a peaceful place to stay with your family in Ubud. Located in the middle of Ubud. Close to Yoga Barn, Coco supermarket, monkey forest, ect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tunjung Mas Bungalows and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows Hotel Ubud
- Tunjung Mas Bungalows And Resort Ubud, Bali