“Come and be pampered!”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I visited Ayusha with my husband in March, Svarga Loka Resort was still being completed so I thought that by now…there would be many reviews for this special place. The spa is located at the bottom of the resort in the most stunning setting. I took a girlfriend here for a 'Cleanse and revitalise' package which was amazing. We started with a welcome juice, then a yoga session, our teacher Kembar was fantastic, then an infrared sauna, massage, body wrap and bath. Our therapists Ayu and Sari were fantastic and very professional. We showered and changed and then up to the restaurant for lunch. Delicious!! The chef came to our table for a chat (we had a main and light dessert and another juice). A perfect relaxing end to our day. All the staff were very friendly and welcoming. It's a little tricky to find…just look for Sri Rathi Hotel..and then head down the driveway on the left... follow around the corner ..this will lead you to the entrance of Svarga Loka. I have another girlfriend arriving in 2 weeks and I will certainly be taking her there for a day of pampering.

2  Thank ZipEchucaAUS

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The setting is enchanting, the oils for aromatherapy were wonderful and I enjoyed the experience very much.

1  Thank Sallie I
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I picked up a flyer for Ayusha at a local cafe….then struggled to find it! Head up the road behind Bridges and then on the bend you will find Sri Ratih Hotel, turn left down this lane way and then right. Ayusha is part of a new hotel (that is currently being built, due to open late April). Follow the path way down to Ayusha where you will be greeted by their friendly staff. I booked my husband and I in for one of their day programs, unfortunately something was lost in translation, no yoga teacher that day so we just had treatments and lunch there. We started with an infra-red sauna, then full body massage, my husband had the facial (a first!) and I enjoyed reflexology (only because I had a facial the day before) then a full body scrub which was amazing and finally a flower petal bath. The setting is stunning, looking down to the river, the lush gardens, our therapists Sari and Ayu were very professional and concerned in making our experience a relaxing one. Open aired rooms and listening to the nature sounds was a delight. After a shower, all products available and a hair dryer……we headed up to the restaurant for a late lunch. Beautiful presentation on each dish and again very friendly staff. They are currently offering 50% discount …not sure for how long, so take advantage of this wonderful facility. Whilst we were about to start lunch a tropical downpour came so our waitress moved us to a private pavilion. We sat and relaxed, enjoyed the atmosphere, watching squirrels in the trees and birds and waited for the storm to pass. We are coming back to Ubud in August and we will definitely come back here. Do visit and enjoy a special experience.

1  Thank ZipEchucaAUS
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Our experience at Ayusha Wellness was beyond incredible! The "rooms" are open air, perched on a cliff over the river with amazing views. While you're getting your massage (which is amazing, by the way), you can feel the breeze blowing by and listen to the water flowing right beneath your room.

The massage was great, the staff is spectacular, and the location can't be beat!