“Wonderful Private Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A delightful swim is only a few steps away from your room.
Artisan pool with hand carved stone and water features
Statue of Lord Ganesha greets you on the front lawn.
The hand carved stone/wooden entrance to Villa Laba Puseh
Walk over the coy pond-your beautiful villa awaits!
View of the open air dining room and living room w/ fully loaded entertainment center.
View of the living room/dining room from the courtyard.
Kitchen/bar area with beautiful hand carved stone and wood details.
The kitchen is fully equipped and free bottled drinking water is provided.
Master bedroom with four poster bed overlooking the pool.
Traditional Balinese hand carved furniture decorate both bedrooms.
Master garden shower is adorned with lush greenery, flowers and river stone artistic design.
Master bathroom.
Master bathroom.
Guest Bedroom with beautiful Balinese hand carved furniture.
Wake up to a glorious view of the pool from the guest bedroom!
Guest Bathroom En Suite
Outdoor shower in the guest bathroom.
A wonderful swim awaits you on a sunny day in Bali.
Hand woven sun beds, colorful towels & an extra poolside shower
Nighttime panorama of the villa.
Enjoy a wonderful swim in the moonlight.
My family temple, with hand made offering baskets.
Beautiful offering baskets for my Kemara.
Massage anyone? Eve Spa is located directly adjacent to the villa.
Soak in a warm flower petal bath at Eve Spa
One of the beautiful rice fields that surrounds the villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mrspstoke...
Hobart
“Wonderful Private Villa”
Reviewed 23 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Thoroughly recommend this place. It is very clean, comfortable and well appointed. The entrance is beautiful with a path over a fish pond. The architecture, lay out and furnishings were all stylish and in the best of Balinese taste. It was situated close to everything yet quiet and peaceful. A mobile phone was provided to enable us to arrange transport and other services and everyone was most helpful and very nice. It will be our first choice in accommodation in Ubud next time.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the swimming pool, the bathrooms, the bed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Nov 2014
Peta and Michael, thank you for the lovely review! I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves and hope that next time you will be able to stay longer. And I could not agree more--I have a wonderful and caring staff who look after all of my guests like family. They are the best!
NZBrewste...
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Best holiday ever and mostly thanks to this awesome Villa!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I would like to highly recommend this villa as it ticks every box for the perfect holiday. It is conveniently located in the quiet but vibrant picturesque village of Penestanan and within walking distance to Ubud. This is the real Bali!

This newly built beautiful villa is the perfect place to recharge and refresh - you wont want to leave. The villa is private and peaceful - you get the feeling you are removed from the world...however there is a spa, shops, great cafes and a taxi stand just steps away. I also enjoyed my 5 minute walk to yoga each morning at Intuitive Flow.

All rooms overlook the pool and I loved the open air lounge and kitchen. The bedrooms are large and comfortable and each has its own ensuite - I particularity loved the outdoor shower - private but dappled with sun.

The villa is cleaned daily by Made and Komang - both lovely people and a real pleasure to see everyday. My time here became home!

During my 4 weeks here and seeing other rentals advertised -this villa had to be the best villa (excellent feel, character, energy as well as best layout)

I feel fortunate to had the privilege to experience this wonderful piece of paradise and cant wait to return. This villa is a definite must!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pictures on web dont do it justice - better in person :)
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
19 Aug 2014
I am so glad that my home became your personal private paradise for a month! I could not agree more--the peacefulness and tranquility that one feels when staying there is fabulous. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the many offerings just a few steps away in the village also, from cafes to shopping to the spas and yoga classes. I look forward to your return in the future!
Allison M
Batemans Bay, Australia
“Wow wow and more wow”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I can not believe how lucky we were to find this villa. I have been to bali 6 times and I can say that you will not be disappointed! The photos just don't do the villas any justice. And I can't believe how cheap it was. Very private and quiet. Beautiful pool. The out door bathrooms are great!! And the small touches like tourches and DVDs were a nice touch.Eve day spa out the front is great and very reasonable prices. Great location in Ubud with fantastic restaurants near by. Round bar was a great place for a drink. The beautiful bridges for a bit more of an up market meal. But lots of great warungs close by for cheap Indonesian food.
Ketut was a great driver and spoke extremely good English. Made was a lovely host.
We didn't find the need for transport around Ubud... As we found it easy to walk every where.. To the markets, monkey forest etc
The negatives.... Leaving!

Travelling group: Other
6 May 2014
Kim and Allie, thank you for so much for the great review! I am really glad that you had a wonderful mother/daughter vacation and that you enjoyed the quiet and tranquility of my beautiful Laba Puseh home. The village of Penestanan, where the villa is located, is a great getaway from the hustle and bustle of Ubud with plenty of places to dine, as you discovered, but still within walking distance to everything you might want to see or do. And I couldn't agree more-Ketut and Made, my Villa Managers, are a wonderful couple who make everyone's stay just that much more enjoyable. I look forward to your return!
Timor-Leste
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

12 Mar 2014
Mark I am so glad that your family, friend and you enjoyed the villa so much--what wonderful comments! I have been involved in the tourism industry for the past 35 years and have tried to think of all the little "extras" that will not only make you feel special but help to make your vacation more enjoyable. I am also glad that you took advantage of some of the great restaurants within walking distance of the villa. Thank you for the review and I am looking forward to your return!
Timor Leste
Reviewed 23 February 2014 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
23 Feb 2014
Marie, thank you for the kind words and I am glad that you enjoyed the peacefulness and tranquility of my home. Sorry I could not accommodate you in March because of a previous booking, but I do look forward to your return again in the future!
Vermont / East Timor
Reviewed 30 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Rugged travelers
30 Jan 2014
Catherine thank you so much for the great comments and it is good to know that you enjoyed not only the beauty of my home but felt comfortable there also! I look forward to having you again as a guest in my home sometime in the future.
US
Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
23 Jan 2014
Staci, I am so glad that you and your friend enjoyed yourself at my villa! I could not agree more--the location is perfect as you are close to the hustle and bustle of Ubud, but it is great coming home to the serenity and peacefulness of Villa Laba Puseh after your excursions. I see you have found all of the great places to eat also, all within a few minutes walk of the villa gates. I look forward to your return in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing