Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa
US$126
Travelocity
US$367
Cancelon
All reviewsfree shuttlerice paddiessawah roomblue rayafternoon teamobile phonestudio roomon demandfire fliesshuttle servicesmall balconypadi fieldssmall hotelpersonalized servicebeautiful hotelstayed here for nightsprivate driver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I booked the hotel through Agoda, I did not put too much expection to the hotel before i went there as the rates was similar like a 2-3 star hotel. But after I sent some emails to ask them help me do some pre-arrangement, I was quite suprised and appreciated. I need booked the dirty duck dinner on the day upon arrival, but i could not contact with the restaurant. I sent the email asking Junjungan to help, they replied me quite fast and booked the table for me with the best view one.

After I arrived Bali, I was suprised again. The room was very nice, big, clean and with beautiful rice field view. The staff were very attentive, thoughful, they remembered our name and were greeting with our name everytime which made us feel warm. The welcome drink was quite refreshing and the tower was cool, the fruit in the fruit basket was fresh and delicious. Afternoon Tea was nice, however i do not like brownie, hiahia~Breakfast was nice with big portion.

The location of the Hotel is slightly far away from Ubud city, but there is free shuttle bus transfer from hotel to Ubud anytime from morning to 10pm. And it only takes around 10mins to Ubud city which is not much difference with those hotel in Ubud city.

Although there was only 1N stay in Junjungan of my short trip, I was touched by their excellent service and nice room. I will be back again with staying Junjungan Hotel & Spa.

Cheers~

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2011

We stayed at this hotel on the last leg of our overseas journey. What a great way to unwind. The location of the hotel is amongst rice paddies with a stream running through the hotel, making the location ideal. The hotel has a free shuttle bus that runs to Ubud township whenever required. The breakfast will satisfy the most difficult customer and some. I travel twice yearly overseas and I can say that I have not encountered staff like the standard set at this hotel. I can only sing their praises with the level of service provided by them. The rooms are very large with high ceiling and the bed comfortable and kept very clean. A peaceful area to enjoy views and unwind..

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2011

This hotel is spectacular. The staff learn your name immediately, they wait on you hand and foot. The food is GORGEOUS. The setting is beautiful with a river running through the middle of the hotel. Its such a quiet and personal place, with free driver to take you to and from Ubud. It was the room that blew us away, balcony overlooking rice paddy, four poster bed which was so big. Free very fast wifi. The food is gourmet, presented beautifully. We stayed two nights and wish we booked longer, they have dvd player in room and lots of dvds at reception to chose from. We met the co-owner who was lovely. The hotel is set among beautiful surroundings and has such a luxury feel to it. The bath was huge. I cant fault a thing it was gorgeous, we left today and miss it already. Pure relaxation.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I just spent thee nights at the Jungjungan Hotel and Spa with friends. The hotel is clean and modern and 4 kilometres out of the centre of Ubud. The staff and service were outstanding, happy to help with anything. The hotel will arrange a complimentary driver to take you to and from Ubud.

I stayed in a Sawah room which was very nice. A large room, pleasantly decorated and very clean. The balcony looking over the rice fields is a nice place to sit and relax at the end of the day and enjoy a drink.

The restaurant food was very good and reasonably priced. Breakfasts were some of the best I have had while staying in Bali.

I highly recommend this hotel to couples wanting a quiet retreat away from the city centre.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Amazing hotel in ubud. Great staff, always ready to help. Great breakfast, best mee goreng I have had till date. A little far from Ubud town, but hey call a cab in 5 minutes and there is no charge for trips till Ubud town centre. Staff is also very helpfull in organizing sightseeing trips, they arranged a great driver for us to cover quite a few attractions. Also, it was my birthday and my husband had ordered a cake through them, which was ready at our arrival and was delicious. So overall a great experience..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple