WOW! We felt so welcome from the start. Just out of Ubud this beautiful boutique hotel stands blending in with the natural surrounding. We loved this place. We managed to get a discount for out of season but still got such high quality service. The view of the paddy field from the room is exquisite, the rooms were out of this world. very quiet and EVERY need as catered for. We got complimentary afternoon tea, Balinese style - amazing!!! Free drinks when we were around the pool and a free shuttle to/from ubud itself, also you can use the bikes at the hotel for free to visit the local area (well worth doing). I simply can not fault this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa located about 3,5 km from Ubud central. It is located in the middle of rice field. The rice field view is very nice from the room balcony. Also you may see firefly at the night from the balcony. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage, or go cycling around the property. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange tour bookings, airport transfers, laundry services, etc. The restaurant serves local and international dishes. Free afternoon tea also available. Guests can also order room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel And Spa Bali