Stayed for 2 nights and really enjoyed it,
It is a bit further out of Ubud, but I think that what gives it it's charm , and there is a free shuttle anyway.
Staff was super friendly and helpful , we also really enjoyed the free afternoon 'cake' which was pancakes or fried bananas with ice cream.
The rooms a very cute overlooking the rice fields.
I definitely would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa located about 3,5 km from Ubud central. It is located in the middle of rice field. The rice field view is very nice from the room balcony. Also you may see firefly at the night from the balcony. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage, or go cycling around the property. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange tour bookings, airport transfers, laundry services, etc. The restaurant serves local and international dishes. Free afternoon tea also available. Guests can also order room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Junjungan Ubud Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Junjungan Ubud Hotel And Spa Bali