We just came back from an amazing stay in Ubud Village Resort. We stayed 3 nights enjoying the best friendly hospitality we have ever had in Bali. We booked for a Garden View Villa but were upgraded to a larger Paddy Field View Villa, #431. The villa was really big with a good size private pool. Tha facilities were fantastic with both indoor and out door showers, outdoor bath tub, fish ponds, 2 day bed huts with even an outdoor pantry setup. The complimentary ala carte breakfast was really nice; I highly recommend the Indonesian selections. The villa equips with very new, thick towers that smells great! There were small insects such as ants, spiders, and even frogs near our ponds but that was the beauty of nature living near the jungle, we like that! The small minors for the villa is the hot water supply is not sufficient and the water pressure of the indoor shower is weak. Also, it might be good to add more plants around the private pool for better privacy. I understand that all these are in the plan for the villa upgrade so hopefully it will be done before my next visit!
The best thing that really makes us wanting to come back right away is the friendly service. From the GM, Mr.Swabawa, the IT manager, Dimas, the reception lady, Piki, our tour driver, Gedi, the Japanese PR manager, and basically everyone we came across extended very warm and friendly hospitality throughout our stay. My preference of staying in a small boutique hotel is I hope to enjoy better service but never did I expect what I would get here. The resort only has 28 villas and this is not a peak season; but I still pleasantly surprised by the kind of attention we got from the resort stuff. When we had a small issue with our villa wifi, it seems like the whole resort stuff knew about it as everyone asked us has that been fixed! Whatever requests we had, including better scent in the room, more drinking water etc, they fulfilled all within a very short time! And the best part is they provide their service in a very genuine, sincere and friendly fashion.
To Mr. Swabawa and friends of UBud Village Resort, thanks again for making our stay such a memorable one. You make us wanting to come back to Ubud again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali