Loved the traditional Balinese style Villa with pool. The grounds and villas were immaculately kept and well laid out. The main pool was clean and inviting. The courtesy bus to Monkey Forest Rd was convenient although my wife and I preferred to hire scooters as it suited our activities to be more flexible. The staff made us feel very welcome and were prepared to assist in anyway - no assistance was required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali