The best thing about the Ubud Village Resort & Spa is the staff - they are incredibly friendly and helpful. They make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your time in Ubud. They helped us to rent a scooter and even took time to discuss the best way of getting to our destination.
The villa was spacious and nicely appointed. The outdoor shower was very refreshing and we didn't have any problems with bugs as others have posted. There is everything you need and more. Our villa was right at the back which suited us but for anyone with problems walking I suggest asking for a villa close to reception.
There is a shuttle bus in/out of the Main Street which is convenient and a taxi is very cheap if you don't want to wait for the shuttle (around 50,000 rupiah).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali