The last time I stayed here was for one night. This time we stayed for 3 nights. If there is any place on earth with such fantastic staff, Ubud Village has it. Every day was simply fantastic. Though we had a pool in our villa, swimming at their main pool is something never to be missed. It is simply fantastic. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner which was very tasty and well presented. Menu was simple but well delivered. Their shuttles just made it easy to get to Ubud daily every hour and Ubud town….a place where you can shop till you drop. Some of the staff I like to thank at Ubud Village is Kama, Gede, Cita, Putra many more…they were all just great. Love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali