Stayed here for three nights at the start of our honeymoon - we were initially booked into the Ubud Village hotel in the centre of Ubud but were sent here as that was being renovated. It was an amazing place - the room was beautiful, private and spotlessly clean, staff were very friendly and helpful and even remembered our names day to day. Our villa had a private pool and an outdoor day bed which was lovely, and the main pool at the hotel was also really nice and didn't ever get very busy (we were there in September). The complementary afternoon tea on the terrace was a lovely touch.
Although we initially wanted to be in the centre of Ubud, I'm glad we actually ended up outside it, as it was peaceful and calm and the shuttle bus was so regular it was never a problem to get in and out of town.
Highly recommended. I want to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali