We had a beautiful time at Ubud Village Resort. The resort is very genteel, staff are lovely and genuinely care that you are enjoying your time. The food is fabulous and the swimming pool divine. There are so many nooks and crannies with little pavilions in the garden to sit and while away some time.
The villas are very clean, spacious and well presented. All the facilities you would expect are there and there is wi-fi throughout the resort if you need it.
If you feel like you want to explore Ubud, there is an hourly shuttle. It is only a 10 minute walk into Ubud too. The resort is so peaceful with the rice fields all around it and large gardens, it is easy to forget you are so close to the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the verdant hillsides of Ubud, Ubud Village Resort & Spa is a perfect Balinese hideaway for romantic couples, honeymooners and families alike. Overlooking an expanse of gorgeous terraced rice paddies, Ubud Village Resort and Spa has a relaxing atmosphere throughout which is further enhanced by excellent service and guest amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ubud Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ubud Village Hotel Ubud
- The Ubud Village Resort And Spa
- The Ubud Village Resort & Spa Bali