This was a really lovely relaxing hotel. Wonderful staff, particularly Made one of the drivers, and Dewa (I think) one of the waitresses - who made an effort to learn our names. It's a drive from Ubud but there is a free shuttle - bit of a pain to wait by the Tourist info in Ubud but easy peasy to get in. The gardens are beautiful and it's nestled in the really rural rice fields which are beautiful in the morning light. The wood carvings and art in the reception are amazing. The DVDs in the room was a nice touch. The only area for improvement would be the food - which was OK but not spectacular, though Breakfast was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco / sustainable tourism / GLBT friendly welcome to tranquility! Bhanuswari Resort & Spa offers "natural Bali", providing exquisite peace in a lush tropical environment, away from traffic. For discerning travelers seeking both traditional and modern Bali, we offer a true sense of place, with a special spirit that is truly unique. Only a 10-minute drive from Ubud, "cultural capital of Bali", this property is surrounded by flowing water and gently terraced rice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bhanuswari Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bhanuswari Resort And Spa
- Bhanuswari Hotel Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort Ubud
- Bhanuswari Resort & Spa Ubud, Bali