Where do we start? Our driver from the airport took our bags to their mini-bus and offered us a bottle of water each which was truly appreciated. On arrival about 45 minutes later we were greeted by the Manager and sat in their open pavillion reception area. Our bags taken to our private villa we were amazed at the size of our personal private pool. Nothing was too difficult, we loved the outdoor bathrrom, they had mosquito coils outside so we were not attacked when showering or going to the toilet. Do not be put off by "open air" outside bathroom they are very private!!
Breakfast from 7am until 1pm!! Yes 1pm then they offered afternoon tea from 1pm until 7pm and dinner until 10pm. Food was delicious, and lots of it. You could eat in their restaurant (once again open pavillion and views were amazin) or in your villa. We had the honeymoon package and had the most beautiful romantic dinner outside in our private villa with floating candles on the pool and a sumptuous 4 course meal.
The day spa is hidden away down the back of the resort and was a little hidden gem. We got our monies worth here. They were very attentive ensuring we enjoyed our experience.
Ubud is only a 10 minute drive from the villa. No problems as Nefatari had courtesy transport to and from. We explored Ubud and rang the resort to collect us. Withing 15 minutes of our call they were there. It was peaceful and enjoyable and no one intruded on anyone. The staff were very attentive and were there when you wanted them and yet were not in your face. Always smiling and saying hello, the staff were wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We would love to visit this villa again, it was a most relaxing enjoyable experience. Just do not go there if you are looking for loud nightlife, for that stay in Kuta or Legian. If you are looking for a relaxing peaceful stay in luxury and a most affordable and reasonable price give this place a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali