Me and My Wife booked online for a Special honeymoon package from the hotel's website. Mr. Made the manager promptly replied and confirmed our booking. I would suggest everyone to make bookings directly through the website as it is more beneficial for us and better to negotiate. As for the hotel, I can just go on and on and on. The service was above all my expectations. We were picked up from te airport by Giddi, who I became friends with instantly, We were offered cool water in the pick up van and the whole journey was comfortable. Its actually a 1.5hrs drive from the airport under ideal DENPASAR traffic, but we took a bit longer. At the hotel we were greeted with cool drinks and a cologne towel. The staff was cheerful an eager to help. We had dinner in the hotel's restaurant and the food was good. The most wonderful thing was the bathroom. Out in the open it was a first time experience for me. The mornings were calm and the breakfast was good. We had our own private pool and it was not small one. The hotel provides shuttles to Ubud and back. Just call and you will be picked up. We had a special Candle light dinner and we asked for Bebek Betutu, thats smoked duck. It was delicious along with the complementary wine. We also had a full body massage for both of us included in the package. My wife took a Hair treatment massage and she was very happy with the spa. The best gesture of all was from Mr. Made the manager. He himself dropped us to the airport at 3 am and I will always remember that. Thank you everyone at Nefatari for giving us the wonderful time at UBUD.
Mithil and Pradnya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali