This is a great place to stay if you wish to remain away from the beaches and in the serenity of Ubud. It is a bit far away from almost every attraction in Bali, so make sure that you are fine with that before you choose this place.
The resort organizes for free shuttle to Ubud market and town and just a phone call and 10 mins away if you need a pickup from Ubud after a heavy dinner or shopping spree.
They also helped to arrange for taxi service to other destinations in Bali and their recommendation of driver and charges were very good and reasonable. The have complimentary pickup and drop service from and to the airport once you provide them your flight information.
Each villa comes with its own private pool - We initially stayed at a 1 room villa and afterwards got moved to a 2 room villa due to unavailability. The stay was very close to nature - you constantly hear the sound of insects and lizards (and even see few of them) and are always surrounded by cats. The entire area surrounding the resort is very green. The open bathrooms are not a problem.
The entire resort is small (only 9 villas) but the service is very personalized and the staff are super-friendly and courteous. They go out of their way to make you fell comfortable and never hesitate to serve you, and do it with a perennial smile on their face.
The resort has a decent spread of food - breakfast was very good. We being vegetarians though did not have too many options to choose from, but the resort went to a great extent to make great veggie food for our order for a fully vegetarian dinner on one of the days.
The spa in the resort was a very good one - we had a complimentary massage included in our passage but went for an additional one!
We found this resort to be reasonably priced (including the spa) when compared to all the other recommended ones on tripadvisor and not sure how the other ones can be any better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali