“I am so glad I found this place. I won't stay anywhere else in Ubud from now on. Magnificent. Nefatari all the way!”

Nefatari Exclusive Villas
Ranked #80 of 198 Hotels in Ubud
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

I can not praise Nefatari and the beautiful staff there highly enough. They made our holiday experience OUTSTANDING! From their adorable private pool villas to their complimentary mini bar, afternoon teas and shuttle to and from Ubud, this place has thought of everything. The garden surrounds are magical, my only comment would be, that for the sake of the catfish, they could clean the fish pond which was swampishly green, but somehow it DID look fantastic amongst the garden setting!?!
As the location is a little way out of Ubud, (about a 20min walk I am told), it may not suit everyone, but I am awaiting a hip replacement and can not walk far at all and I still found it to be paradise (especially with the complimentary shuttle).

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank IntrepidLambchop

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I merely give up this villa before I made my booking. My first impression it is very old after I had gone through all the pictures... in fact I was wrong when checked in.
Firstly I must highlight their excelent hospitality. They matched what i had requested. They have done what we suppoesed to. All the staffs are busy but manage to offer a good service.
Environment is quiet and peaceful. The room is clean and neat.
Food is fair but they did not ready any cultery set and coffee cup in the villa. They provide upon request which I think it is necessary to me.
Last but not least. The service of driver is good.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We stayed 5 nights at Nefatari and loved everything about it. The complex is beautiful and private and we stayed in an amazing, huge villa with a private pool and cool outdoor bathroom. The villa itself is a great value, but they also include transport from the airport area, wifi, huge breakfasts, and afternoon tea, which was nice because we still had jet lag and got hungry at odd hours. It is about a 10 minute drive from town but they have free shuttle service, and we were very happy anyway that we did not stay in town because it is pretty crowded and dirty.The staff members were very nice and very helpful. We had dinner there twice and loved the satay and shrimp curry. The spa was also nice--the flower bath in a huge tub right on the creek was fun! Don't miss this place if you are staying in Ubud.

2  Thank Mel T
Reviewed 20 October 2012

A beautifull relaxing place to stay with staff who could not do enough to help us make the most of our time there . From breakfast to transport , organising tours and recommending places to eat they were fantastic.
Next time we will stay longer

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautifull , the beds are huge and comfortable
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Just came back from a 3-night stay at this exclusive villa ! Its beautiful and great value for money. Free airport transfer, shuttle to Ubub center, daily sumptious breakfast, afternoon tea, free wifi ! Room is spacious with private pool. Very private and secluded ! The staff will not disturb you unless you call for service. Meals can be served at your room ! Staff is friendly and helpful. They will recommend restaurants for meals, make reservations for spa, special price for tours for hotel guest. What more can one ask for !

Room Tip: If you want the honeymoon package, book from the hotel site directly, Its come with candle light din...
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I stayed at Nefatari with my husband in September. It is amazing! We stayed there for the 2 night package, worked out to be about $300. This included breakfast, our own private villa with our own pool! The open air bathroom was awesome. we even got a 1 hour massage each & a 4 course meal included in the package. They put tea lights all through our private garden when we had dinner, very romantic. They have a bus that will take you where ever you want to go in Ubud. It is the best place to stay if you want a romantic getaway. You don't really see the other guests but when you do its always "Hi, this place in amazing"
I would stay again :)

Room Tip: Cendana (I think that was the villa we stayed in)
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo L
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place. It delivers great service, wonderful rooms and delightful food. The shuttle service was a such a bonus. Like having a family member come and pick you up after a late night. They are a caring staff and all pitch in. It is quite but still has that UBUD vibe. We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa. Excellent pool, and outdoor area. We were 2 adults and 2 boys, aged 11 and 7. No one wanted to leave. Thank you again for making us feel so welcome.

Room Tip: 2 Bedroom villas a must for families.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family