Best value in Bali! For its very affordable price, you get: a beautiful private villa with pool, delicious breakfast, unique and tasty snacks, return airport transfer, unlimited shuttle to Ubud, and a true Balinese hospitality. Don't get me wrong, it's not the usual hotel staff hospitality, but a genuine appreciation of you as their important guest and part of the family.
We stayed here for two times already, the latest one in a two-bedroom villa with huge private pool. Airport pick-up was prompt, and Made was full of smiles when he saw us again after more than a year.
Upon arrival, we were promptly given warm towels and cold drinks. Afternoon snacks were also delivered to our villa. The snacks were different for each day, and you can also request for a customized snack if you want to.
The two-bedroom villa was very spacious, clean, and artfully decorated. The roof was a Balinese style thatch roof. The open air bathroom adds to the rustic Balinese atmosphere. And the poster beds were nice and comfortable.
Pool was of great size for private use, cleaned every day. You can also request to pump your beach balls etc.
Dinner selection was okay, and very reasonable priced. The food was tasty, nicely presented and of good portion. Breakfast menu was also okay, you can order as much as you want. Outside menu order is also possible. The Balinese coffee is also nice, not so strong but have a distinct aftertaste. You can enjoy your food at the villa or at their small eating area. Prompt delivery service!
The spa was also great, it was along a small river and you can have your spa treatment while listening to the gentle stream of flowing water. Alternatively, you can ask the therapist to come over to your private villa. Reasonably priced too.
Throughout our stay, the staff were exceptional, they never said no to our requests for special meals for our toddler. And it's really a wonder, but most of the Nefatari staff can be a cook, a driver, a housekeeper, a receptionist, etc and does it really well!
Overall, it was a truly relaxing and memorable stay, no faults what so ever. Typing this review makes me really want to go back there! And we will certainly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali