Just love this place! I have stayed here 3 times and have booked the fourth already. Made and his staff do a wonderful job. These villas are value for money and offer a true bali atmosphere in amongst the rice paddies.
You don't have views because the villa walls are high, but it is very private. You can relax by the pool and listen to the birds, maybe some chickens and the occasional rooster crowing.
The rooms are huge with very comfortable beds, fantastic airconditioning and lovely stone indoor/outdoor bathrooms. They very thoughtfully light mozzie coils in the bathrooms every night during the turndown service.
We never saw the housekeeping staff. They would very discreetly attend to the villa while we were out!
Made included a pit roast duck meal for our family of 4 on our last visit which was very special.
The breakfasts are plentiful and fresh ordered straight off the menu. They can be served either in your villa or the restaurant. We have done both but felt very spoilt having breakfast served in the villa. The lunch and dinner menus are fairly simple but anything we have ordered has been lovely and very reasonably priced eg. nasi or me goreng 35 000 rupiah ($3.50AUS). Also worth noting - no additional taxes. Even the minibar prices are good - about $3 for a large bintang and $1.20 for a small bottle of coke. The free daily replenished minibar is a bonus.
The transport service they offer is fantastic with free airport transfers and endless Ubud transfers in and out. All of the drivers have been very friendly and very helpful in taking us to money exchangers, pharmacies, dvd shops and of course, the lovely restaurants. Agung recommended the rice paddy walk in Ubud and lunch at 'Sari Organik' along the walk. What a find! We really enjoyed the experience.
I always book direct with Made by email and get a response within 24 hours. Made is very genuinely interested in creating a bali experience that is value for money and he is certainly succeeding.
Thank you to Made and all the staff who do a wonderful job. We always feel very special when at Nefatari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali