I gave this resort five stars because it was such a unique stay. The Villas were surrounded by rice patties and were a sort trip from Ubud town center. We stayed in a two room villa with a private pool. We had lunch by the pool in the outdoor dining area, ate breakfast in the main terrace, also outdoors and showered out doors. The service from the staff was absolutely amazing and the daily fee included free airport transfer and transfer to your next hotel, as well as wi-fi, shuttles into town, breakfast, water and soft drinks.
This was a quiet relaxing place to spend time with family. We didn't turn on the TV once (well I think my parents did when they watched our 2 year old for us while we had a date night!). We enjoyed relaxing outside at night while the baby slept and swimming in the pool a number of times. We were a little nervous about the outdoor living as we are not outdoorsy people, but we quite liked it and it was the perfect two or three night getaway. We would definitely return, just as a family of three. The staff were great with our daughter. I don't have much else to say other than the villas are beautiful and completely Bali. The gardens and architecture were gorgeous and soothing and relaxing. Oh and as everyone already mentioned - you have to try the banana pancakes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali