My husband and I stayed at Nefatari for 2 nights during our honeymoon in Bali. It was such a relaxing and romantic experience. The resort is beautiful - even more in life than in the pictures on tripadvisor. Our room was clean, comfortable, and had everything we could want including fresh fruit, snacks, and cold beverages, all included. The staff where helpful, attentive, and prompt to take care of any need, at the same time giving us the privacy a honey-mooning couple needs.
We booked the special package that included a candle-lit dinner and a couples massage. Both experiences where fantastic. They served a 4 course menu accompanied with wine for the dinner, and it was served in the lovely setting of their dining room which opens to a garden and small fish pond. The massage was very relaxing, set in a room open on one side to a small stream. It can't get more peaceful and relaxing than that!
The hotel staff also arranged taxi transfer to our other hotel (in Padang Bai, a 2 hour drive) and a taxi for sightseeing at reasonable prices. Their free shuttle service to and from Ubud was easy and convenient.
My only complaint would be that their king sized bed was actually 2 mattresses pushed up against each other - which - while a common practice - is uncomfortable for those who like to cuddle.
Overall it was a very enjoyable stay and we would highly recommend Netafari both to couples and families alike as a relaxing and beautiful retreat near enough to Ubud to enjoy the culture but far enough away to get some rest from the noise and traffic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali