My husband and I just returned from a three day stay at Nefatari in Ubud and it was a trip highlight. We've never wanted to just stay in and enjoy our accommodation as much as we did here! Our one bedroom villa felt so secluded and private. We loved the pool and the outdoor bathroom.
I booked Nefatari based on excellent Tripadvisor ratings, even though the pictures on Agoda and on the hotel website are poor quality. They do not do the property justice at all - it's really special.
Best of all though, the staff are very attentive and discreet. We felt that every time we left our room, even for a short dinner, the staff would check on our room and re-fold towels, leave mosquito coils out, tidy up, leave lovely scented offerings, etc. All drivers, cleaners, and front desk people were warm and friendly.
Negatives - really minimal, but the villas are definitely not walking distance to Ubud. You do need a driver service to take you everywhere. However, the Nefatari drivers are very nice and prompt and do not cost extra. Breakfast was pretty average, but it it was also at no extra cost.
Overall, amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali