I knew that Nefatari was the type of accommodation I was looking for after a 3-week research. I needed to find a suitable accommodation to stay over Silent Day. I traveled with my 3-year old son who needs to be occupied all the time. What I mean by suitable: Spa, Wireless, meals on Silent Day, swimming pool and transport to bring us there. We were totally and overly impressed by Mr Made, the co-owner and manager of Nefatari. Talk to him if you get to meet him.
It's not exactly in Ubud town center but with their on demand transport, what's there to worry. They do not provide a fixed-time shuttle but even better, anytime you wanna go to town, just let them know and the van will be ready waiting for you. When you want to return, just give them a call. When you stay for 2 days and more, they would even pick you up from airport...
Villa & Room:
Nefatari is like villas within a very big villa. So you are like staying in a house all to yourself. Hardly get to see other guest thought all the 9 villas were taken up. Very big and spacious, highly well-maintained and clean. When Ibu Wayang brought us to the villa and went over every detail of the villa, we went astonished by the villa. Ya, they took the step to bring you personally to the room and explain the location of various electrical switches to you. We booked the 2-bedroom villa. The pool was much bigger than we have expected. The kids totally love it. The was a dinning area next to the pool and we have such blessed family time together having our meals.
We were given free meals (even with tea break) on Silent Day. So basically we do not have to worry about breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea break. Oh ya, there are soda and snacks in the fridge and it's free and refillable. What special service but let's not take advantage too.... I think breakfast is also included in the rate for non-Silent Day. The spread is fantastic. Can you imagine having a very nice breakfast with the love ones by the side of the pool in your very own villa?? Try their Sate, I love it.
The spa is alright only for me but the location of the Spa is wonderful. Have you been to the very artificial spa center where the landscape is created and with soothing spa music over the air? The spa rooms at Nefatari are built next a stream (a naturally existed one) and a tropical rainforest. While you are there, you can hear the flow of stream and chirping of birds and may even get to see some other squirrels. With that kind of ambiance, who needs spa music??
They were featured in the AirAsia 360 magazine in Nov 2009 and since then their take up rate was high. So book early. Please book directly with Mr Made.
When you click on special packages, it will link to the travel agent's website with the word "Indo" which is a travel agent. So it's better than you just email Nefatari directly because I heard that those who booked through the agent had a lot of problem with the agent.
They still have the contract with a travel agent till Oct 2010, so they can't put their phone number on the website. If you need the phone and email, let me know, will pass it you.
Would love to go back there again.... Thank you Mr Made, Bu Wayang and Mr Agung....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali