We booked the honeymoon package for 2 nights. We stayed at Villa Mawar. It was lovely. The pool was big and we couldn't resist to swim all the time. There's a daybed inside the room with a long desk which we used for meals and for our laptop. Perfect. I liked that the dressing table was big enough. There is wi-fi in the room although the speed is much faster at the reception.
The complimentary set dinner which was included in the package was delicious. We loved the spring rolls. We had it in our villa and they placed candles around the pool. They served the food one at a time even though it meant they had to walk a number of times from the kitchen to our villa. The mini bar is also complimentary. Just drinks and a few snacks.
Although their restaurant is rather small in size, no complaints since most of the time, we dined in-room. Their menu is quite limited in choice but the food was reasonably priced. Breakfast was great. You can order as much as you want. The pancake was good and so are their noodles.
Staff are friendly and helpful. Complimentary transport provided to main town. It's around 10mins by car.
We stayed in another villa previously in Ubud but we prefer Nefatari. We would love to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefits: Daily full Breakfast served from : 7:00 - 13:00 pm Free Airport Transfer In-Out Welcome drink upon arrival Complimentary mini-bar in the room On-demand shuttle service to and from Ubud Fruit basket in the room upon arrival One complimentary dinner on the evening of your choice Bottle of French or Australian wine. Afternoon tea/coffe served wit a variety of pastries from : 13:00 - 19:00 pm Special wedding gift. Located amidst verdant rice paddies, NEFATARI consists of five villas, three single units and two family villas. The villas are constructed in traditional Balinese design using indigenous materials such as stone, teakwood, camphor wood and bamboo. Each villa is finished with a naturally insulating, fragrant Balinese "alang-alang" roof. Nefatari is approximately a 50-minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and is located in the upland area of Ubud, know worldwide as Bali's artistic and cultural heart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nefatari Exclusive Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Hotel Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Hotel
- Nefatari Exclusive Ubud
- Nefatari Exclusive Villas Ubud, Bali