I booked for 3 nights stay, and I couldn't wait to check out from there. The service is so lame and long. I paid less for better hotel in ubud last year. My wife had horrible skin problem during our stay, I suppose it's from the mite. The towel also yellow and smells dump. Don't want to come back there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud