I stayed with a friend for 4 nights, they are doing some renovations so they upgraded us on the 2nd night... The staff is very friendly and talkative.. :)) the rooms are good, needs some upgrade... My friend got a whole line of ants attacking her luggage.. :)) but it's the location, in the middle of the forest... It's a little far from Ubud but they have shuttle service... Towels need an upgrade., :)) only thing I hated were the stairs to go to the lobby.. :)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud