The welcome reception: Mila was excellent!
The food: good selection of breakfast but presentation needs improvement
The waiter: Rudi, excellent service & very helpful
The view: at the new pool area, overlooking the forest....
The resort: serene, private and many interesting spots for pictures
The free shuttle
The room: 117, not much of a view
The plunge pool: dirty
The sun decks: dirty
The spa ambience: nothing to shout about
The complimentary tea: food needs more variety and has to be fresh
The pick up charges fr airport to resort: very expensive
Overall, the expectations was higher hence it was just an average stay for me. But definitely Komaneka Tanggayuda is the best compared to all its Komaneka resorts in Ubud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud