I researched my child free ubud break for weeks, so much choice and so many varying comments on places becomes very confusing. So glad I booked komeneka at tatagayunda ! It is about 15 mins drive out of town in the Forrest, Bali before all the development. Amazing views of valley, I booked a premiere pool valley room well worth the extra money. Great shuttle service on the hour to and from town. Restaurant is ok but prob better to dine in town for better foodie experiences. Grounds delightful, staff amazing, rooms divine. Hard to drag yourself away into ubud. With development in Bali I think this place will become more expensive as your entire view is Forrest. Would def come back again and bring the family (although no 'kiddy' things other than pool, but u can go and find them around the area)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komaneka at Tanggayuda Hidden away and refreshing in a peaceful location with beautiful valley view's over the Batukaru mountain, feature spacious rooms and villas with private veranda to completed your memorable moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Komaneka at Tanggayuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Ubud, Bali
- Komaneka At Tanggayuda Hotel Ubud